Processing of Regulatory Licenses and Permits

about me

Processing of Regulatory Licenses and Permits

It is our intention that our clients undergo the fewest inconveniences in the course of running their enterprises, to this end, we effectively and promptly offer services for processing regulatory licenses and permits issued by NEMA, NCWSC, DOSH, NCA, NCC, Planning Departments, or other regulatory bodies. These include:

  1. Workplace Registration,
  2. Effluent discharge licenses,
  3. Waste Management, Transporters, Incinerators and Recyclers Licenses,
  4. Import/ Export of Controlled Substances Licenses,
  5. Noise Permits,
  6. Access to Genetic Resources Permits,
  7. Trans-Boundary Movement of Waste Permits,
  8. Sand Harvesting Sale and Transportation Permits,
  9. Construction Permits,
  10. Operating Permits,
  11. NCA Permits,
  12. Storage Permits for Hydrocarbons, Hazardous Materials and Explosives,
  13. Construction Permits for Roads, Houses/ Offices, Warehouses, Oil Processing Equipment, Power Generation, Pipelines for Oil and Water.

What we do

Our firm provides a wide range of services to our individual and business . Below, we have listed the services that we offer to our clients along with description.Note Eco-hub provides focused environmental, health and Safety management expertise to deliver cost-effective, sustainable solutions, which are technically sound and aligned with the client’s expectations and global best-EHS practice standards.


Not Gorgeous, but Free Customizing

This window is styled as a responsive web design. plainModal doesn't restrict any HTML structure and styles. It's not concerned about those.